As always begging from my mom about buying make-up, yes! i did bought my make-up. But somehow i had not enough what i just bought. The latest stuff that i bought and really works very well on me is : L'oreal true match foundation, MAC eyeshadow 25 pallate, eyeshadow base from KATE, Insiti's 3 toner blush, MAC brushes, Bronzer from Insiti too, Lipstick by Artistry in shade of princess, and lip gloss from AVON. This make-ups are very essential for me. Wherever I am going i will wear these make-up on. =) So wanna see some of my
makeups.


 My collection of nail polish / enamel


 l'oreal true match foundation


 3 toner blush from Insiti





 Eyeshadow base from KATE








 MAC brushes






 Whole make up collection


MAC 25 pallate eyeshadow

Sunday 4 December 2011 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Updated Makeup Collections"

Write a comment